yes. this is good.
and much, much more!
If you can keep up, you're pretty damned fantastic!
Love all my followers! ♥
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
“what are you doing today”
“ok great so you can help me with this-“
no no no
i don’t mean i have nothing planned, i mean i plan to do nothing
have u ever thought about someone and gotten all flustered and happy
the pizza delivery man
That statement has a completely different meaning in the Supernatural fandom.
Dean says we’re not supposed to talk about that
First food gifset, something I’d like to try: Balloon Chocolate Bowls (x)
LIFE IS WONDERFUL
Could be a Joy-Division-Coverband..
That sounds like a weird gay porn
Stripey Purple Chinese Curry
Prog rock. LSD required.
Orange Canadian bacon & egg on white bread.
I don’t know what to feel about this.
YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING
“No Pants Yoghurt” sounds better though.
Naked BBQ Chicken…
Blue Pin-Striped Pizza…?
… Grey Gum
Blue Stars & Fried Ice Cream
Green Hot Dogs
That sounds gross in too many ways…
the boys are so subtle (A+ investigators)
The older I get the more I realise there are no grown ups and nobody knows what the fuck they’re doing.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practice fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Furby is starting to get on my nerves.
he is laughing!
this is actually so beautiful.
This put a gigantic smile on my face :)